I was admitted to practice law in 1993. I have extensive experience in Family Law (Divorce & Custody), Bankruptcy, Criminal and Personal Injury Law. Being raised in a family of attorneys has been very helpful in my practice which emphasizes personal attention to my client that is not seen today with many firms who view law as a business not a profession as it was formerly.
I offer low cost prices, flat fees and payment plans as options to my clients. I am also available 24/7 for them.
I am married with two children.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law (Divorce, Custody)
- Personal Injury
- Oregon, 1993
- Maryland, 2005
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- University of Baltimore & University of Maryland School of Pharmacy, Baltimore, Maryland
- Honors: History / Pharmacy
- Patrick Nooney Esq.
- Michael Nehring Esq.
- Carl Sommerlock Esq.
- Steve Campen Esq.
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of Stephen A. Glessner, Attorney, 2005 to 2013
- Law Office of Joseph Miklasz, Clerk, 2003 to 2005